Ublique Gaming is on the lookout for an Affiliate Manager to join our team. As an Affiliate Manager we expect you to be driven, passionate, and self-motivated individual, analytical and goal-oriented, with proven experience in sales, affiliate management and marketing specifically in the iGaming industry.
The role focuses on acquiring, maintaining, and optimizing business relationships and partnerships in key markets, in order to achieve the business KPI’s. If you are: an analytically driven individual with experience in marketing, sales, or account management, then we have exactly what you are looking for!
- As an Affiliate Manager you will be responsible for the acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate accounts.
- Acquire new affiliates and maintain the current affiliates in place.
- Develop, expand, and nurture existing affiliate partnerships.
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company.
- Establish professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties.
- Recognising your VIP affiliates and customising packages for KPI’s
- Identify new affiliate traffic potential.
- Identifying and monitoring ROI to ensure commercial viability and performance maximisation with reviewing KPI’s and linking VIP Affiliates.
- Contribute to affiliate marketing strategy with customer analysis and promotional strategies.
- Address and implement marketing campaigns, material, and media solutions.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts.
- Plan and execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other.
- Hands-on affiliation account management across several international markets.
- Responsible for the Affiliate and Media targets, to meet the company’s objectives and ROI guidelines.
- Ensuring that the Affiliate and Media business is run at the highest level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Maintaining and growing existing relationships with partners.
- Ensuring that all new partners meet the requirements, overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to prospective partners.
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company’s vision and mission.
- Proficient in MS Office and excellent excel skills
- 2 Years’ experience in Affiliate management
- Profound knowledge of key account, campaign management and sales
- Experience working within the iGaming industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Productive, efficient, detail-oriented, and independent working method
- Attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Background in marketing is considered an asset
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Professional and personal development.
- Dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Modern offices in a new Startup company.