Ublique Gaming is on the lookout for an Office Manager to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments for the executive members within the organisation, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors, and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front Office Manager or Office Administrator would be an asset. A successful Office Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease. Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services.
- Organise office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies, as necessary.
- Assisting in the on-boarding process.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or PA
- Experience with Identity Malta / Jobs plus registrations shall be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Professional and personal development.
- Dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Modern offices in a new Startup company.